Editor: King Category: Casual Requiriments: Android 4.1+ Official Link: Play Store Game Rating: (253 votes, average: 4.00 out of 5)
What is it? Description here
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee in their sweet adventure through the wonderful Candy Kingdom. Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. Isn’t it the sweetest game ever? Take on this deliciously sweet saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Candy Crush Sag…
…a is a sweet and charming puzzle game, which contains some relevant social information. Each player should match the different types of candies, and create a connection for them, then they will disappear. The whole game contains up to more than 200 levels to open a new candy adventure for every player.
The game is very simple and easy to play and to get started, but to achieve the master level still has a considerable difficulty. Because in the game you need to focus on how to move the different color of candies, and connect them together to achieve the purpose of disappearing.
Candy Crush Saga offers a variety of different game modes. The general model is the most representative one, which contains hundreds of different game levels. You need to pass all the levels in order to proceed to the next step. In any case, you could explore a mysterious journey in the world full of jelly, candy and other sweets.
The game is based on the theme of candy, the basic rule is eliminating candies that line in three to five. To get higher scores in the game, you need to put the same kind candies together and then detonating them, the effects will be different. The hurdles of game will be unlocked one by one, and every fifteen levels passed you could invite Facebook friends to unlock a longer trip. The first twenty hurdles will be unlocked directly, however, it need train tickets (sometimes the boat ticket, or airline ticket) after 35th levels.
Tutorial for download Candy Crush Saga for PC
People who have played to Candy Crush Saga on PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista), Laptop or Mac, play with best controls, mouse and keyboard, they have an advantage!, they have improved their stats. Do not stay behind. Here the solution. With an Android emulator for PC! Follow the next steps:
First you will have to install an emulator of Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC. Follow steps of tutorial.
After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember Â“@gmailÂ”.
Once everything is OK, just open the official Play Store Official and Search Candy Crush Saga mobile game. Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications or games.
Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing. If is everything OK, Enjoy!
Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC. Enjoy more inches!
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnÂ’t support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnÂ’t support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link